Thursday, July 10, 2008

I blog in spurts...

but I'm trying to get better about that.

Briefly, because I take forever to do anything as it is, and I have to eat dinner and shower before going to watch the opera (!) tonight, I have a post in the works, but don't have the hour to actually post it right now. To "tide you over" (heh), I'll direct you to my Flickr account -- http://www.flickr.com/photos/otterpaws/ -- after all, who could dislike otters' paws? They're so chunky and webbed...

While my pictures are not necessarily chunky or webbed, I just posted a ton from the past year that I've meant to put up for about the same amount of time. I am learning the art of doing at little at a time in repeated and regular intervals, to avoid the epic time usage that occurs whenever I "have to buckle down" to doing something that I really do enjoy.

No comments: